ACTIVE PAGE GENERATOR – PGEN
Partially or fully automated page generator
There are many reasons to think about using partially or fully automated page generator:
- Much faster “go to market”!
- Save money and resources by using central data generated production!
Where and why is PGEN of Benefit?
- For technical and product catalogues. Classic publishing that can be generated from a central database. For rapid availability and output to all channels.
- POSpublishingcanbeautomatedfromceilingbanners,productinformationcards,counter displays, leaflets, business cards and more. If print publishing standards exist or you want them to, PGEN is the solution!
- When it comes to recurring direct mailings that are similar in structure and form, they can be ordered with PGEN, the flexible and creative alternative production service.
- From partial to fully automated, the choice is yours. We provide you with a fully equipped playground; you choose the apparatus you want to use.
- Print-On-Demand using a content management system, custom printed output is created without a creative person straight from your desktop.
- PGEN can be a part of your existing systems or a component of a new production structure.
- Media Impression PGEN is the only automated page generation tool you need for yourbusiness success. Our tools are always adapted to your needs not an “Out of the box”solution
- With help of open source components, development costs can be cut and help maintain yourcompetitive advantage
- Challengeustoworkwithyoutodesignanautomatedpagegenerationsolutionthatmeetsyour needs for the future.
In conjunction with desktop publishing programs like InDesign, information from a planning tool or ERP system can be collected and be implemented according to a PGEN design template
- Standard pages are created directly, without using a DTP system and produced as a generic printable PDF. Very fast!
- Using a DTP system that generated editable pages but is not quite as fast as those without DTP.
Template-based on-line editor
By using templates defined by an on-line editor you can quickly customize print and online products over the Internet regardless of your location.
- Up to 90% saving in time and resources (with full automation) for your page layout.
- At least 50% lower costs
- Simple and predictable cost structure.